Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ready & waiting

How many of you remember when you were going on your first date with that special someone? Ladies this one is for you......

The date is set. What's the first thing you do? GO SHOPPING - buy a new outfit, new shoes, etc...
and then you anxiously wait for the day to arrive and the night before you are so excited  you just can't stand it. And then the day of you make sure everything is perfect, you put on the new outfit, the new shoes (are painful but cute), your hair and makeup are flawless. You have everything you need in your purse and then he arrives.

Well this is how I feel right now. I am anxiously awaiting my date of my first chemo treatment. Mom and I went wig shopping for wig #2 - the full one. She got me some new comfy chemo clothes. Wayne has bought me some fancy chemo shoes (some light slip on tennis shoes), and a new blanket. My chemo date bag is already packed and contains my blanket and 2 good books I have been waiting to read, and a bag of Cheese Puffs. Thursday morning I will put some bottled water and juices in my bag as well. I am ready and waiting for my chemo date to get here. Am I crazy or what?!

No comments:

Post a Comment