Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Port is in

Well I had my procedures done yesterday. Doc biopsied some tissue and drained about a liter of fluid from the outer lung and he put my beautiful Bard Power Port in. (no move low cut shirts MOM! so much for that 5k I spent 3 years ago LOL). I came home after the procedures and have had no pain from any of the procedures which is just another blessing from Ft Seelos. I had a great day today - mostly rested in my new recliner (compliments of Mom and Pop). So I go to see Dr McKelveen my HOT oncologist on Thursday. He will be going over biopsy results and setting up my chemo for the week after. FINALLY getting this show on the road. Some positive news from Doc Gray the surgeon - there are 2 spots very small on my spine that my onco seems to think may be the spread of the cancer - BUT Doc Gray really believes it is just some arthritis. Doc Gray looked at the films and is confident it is not cancer. So another thing added to my prayers to Ft Seelos is that Doc Gray is right and Doc Hottie is wrong. Will post an update Thursday..... oh and thank you for all of your encouraging words you are posting - I need to hear and read these things! MUAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment